Installing the HostedPCI App
HostedPCI is now on the Salesforce AppExchange, where you can download our Salesforce iFrame as well as our IVR solution to accept your credit card information securely while still keeping everything organized within Salesforce.
The HostedPCI App can be installed from the Salesforce AppExchange. Login into your Salesforce account a proceed to the AppExchange, once there search for HostedPCI and select “Get it Now”. When installing the HostedPCI App please ensure it is being installed in production and not in the sandbox.
Configuring the HostedPCI Salesforce App
Once the HostedPCI App is installed you can begin configuring the number of users you would like to have access to the App. There are 3 main options for configuring your users, You can either configure one specific user or for all users, you can also select to Admin users only. The next step in to the configuration process is ensuring to select SSL encrypted as well as grant access to these third-party websites.
Once that is done, login into your Salesforce account to finish the configuration, proceed to “Set Up” under your account name. Then go to the Administration panel on the left hand side, scroll down and select develop, and within the the develop menu select “Sites”. Once there select “Labels”, go to “Public Access Settings”, scroll down, and under “Enabled Visualforce Page Access” section click on “Edit”. Select “ThreeDSecPin”, “HostedPCICheckoutMsg” from the left list, click “Add” > “Save”. To complete the configuration process click “Edit” under profile details, scroll down and under “Custom Object Permissions”, enable “Read, Create, Delete, Edit” for Payments and Tokens object. Click “Save”.
Payment Terminal Tab is a HomeTab for HostedPCIApp.
- Salesforce requests a new iframe from HostedPCI.
- HostedPCI verifies the website and webpage are correct.
- HostedPCI sends the iframe to the Salesforce page.
- User fills the payment form and clicks “Submit”.
- Iframe is being sent back to HostedPCI for tokenization of the credit card.
- Token is delivered back to the form and populates all the required hidden fields (CC, CVV and BIN numbers) in the form.
- Form submits payment request with credit card token, cvv token, expiry date and amount.
- HostedPCI submits payment request with real credit card, real cvv, expiry date and amount.
- HostedPCI gets the payment response from the bank.
- HostedPCI sends the response along with other information back to the Salesforce site.
- Salesforce page can then collect the response with all the information and display it back to the user.
- The customer calls into your call centre
- Your customer service representative (CSR) will begin the process by gathering the customers order as well the additional information needed
- Once the customer is ready to enter their credit card information the CSR will then explain to the customer that they are going to make a 3-way call to a secure credit card processing system for them to enter their card number in.
- At this time the CSR will create a new session on the HostedPCI to gather the session key needed to begin the IVR call.
- Once the IVR call is made and the session key is inserted the CSR will insert the customer into the 3-way call
- The customer will be prompted to enter their card information by the IVR, the difference with our system is that the customer is never separated from the CSR.
- When the customer is finished entering their card information the CSR will end the 3-way call with the IVR and continue with the rest of the call.
- Once the session is finished a token will pop up on the CSR’s screen which can then be used to finish the transaction.
- Download and unzip Salesforce.com.zip file .
- Open build.properties file in path_to_unzipped_file/deploy.
- Enter your login credentials for Salesforce.com.If your password is XXX and security Token is 123 then sf.password = XXX123
Used for HostedPCI App configurations.
sf.username = your_username sf.password = your_password
cd path_to_unzipped_file cd deploy ant
$cd path_to_unzipped_file $cd ./deploy $ant
- Login into your Salesforce Org.
Go to “Setup”.
- In the “Administration” panel on the left go to “Manage Users” > “Permission Sets”.
In the “Permission Sets” list on the right click “HostedPCI Developer”.
- On the right click “Manage Assignments”.
- On the right choose a user(s) you want to assign the app to.A user must have the permission of using apps.
- Click “Add Assignments”.
- Click “Done”.
- In the AppMenu on the top right click “HostedPCI”.
- Login into your Salesforce Org.
Go to “Setup”.
- In the “Administration” panel on the left go to “Develop” > “Sites”.
- On the right click “New”.
- Enter site details, for the “Active Site Home Page” select “HostedPCICheckout” page.
- Go to “Sites”. Click on the “Site Label”.
- Click on “Public Access Settings” . Scroll down, under “Enabled Visualforce Page Access” section click on “Edit”. Select “ThreeDSecPin”,”HostedPCICheckoutMsg” from the left list, click “Add” > “Save”.
- Click “Edit” under profile details, scroll down and under “Custom Object Permissions”, enable “Read, Create, Delete, Edit” for Payments and Tokens object.
- Click “Save”.
In order to use public web site ,”Sites” feature have to be enabled in your Salesforce Org.